FAQ Frequently Asked Question
Here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding the services we provide. If you have further questions or would like to know anything else please call paul on 07929 428765 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I pay for a quote? All quotes are free,if you email pictures of the damage to your vehicle we can give you an accurate quote quickly and efficiently,even if we have to come and view the damage their will be no charge to you
- How long will it take to repair my vehicle? Most repairs are completed within 2-4 hours depending on the extent of the damage. You will be able to use your car as soon as we have finished due to the infra red paint drying process we use, all we ask is that you give the repair a few days before you wash the vehicle.
- How do I pay? We accept cheque and cash payments and a receipt will be issued on completion of the repair.
- Can you match the colour of my car? With our onboard computer and paint mixing system we can match 99% of all factory produced colours across all makes and models of car.
- Can you repair major panel damage? As a mobile service we don't repair major crash damaged panels or multiple panel repaints. We aim to keep our repairs as small as possible but are always happy to advise you on what the best option is to repair your vehicle under such circumstances.
- Can you repair my vehicle at work? We can repair your vehicle at your place of work if you prefer but we will need access to a 240volt electrical supply and be able to work in an area away from public access due to health and safety criterion.
- Will I be charged if I cancel? Sometimes the unexpected happens and you may need to cancel or rearrange your booking, this is not a problem and you will not be charged but we do ask that you inform us at the earliest opportunity.
- Can you still repair my vehicle when the weather is bad? Under most circumstances we are able to work on your vehicle using portable shelters etc but in very bad weather conditions such as snow or heavy rain we may need to rearrange your booking for another day. In such situations we will do our best to rearrange a day and time that suits you.